I am enthusiastic, very good at nursing, babysitting and am I very reliable , have patience.
I am studied nurse = midwife, worked as nanny and in nursing for elderly people in Slovakia, England and Austria.
My skills are:
• Ability to act quickly and stay calm in medical emergencies
• good driver, for over 25 years with none car accident
• Fluent in English , Basic knowledge of German and Russian
• Profound patience when dealing with children
• Good sense of humor and playfulness
• Good computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel
• First Aid and CPR Certified
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Very professional approach towards babysitting and parents help work
• Honest in maintaining family budgets, accounts and bills
• Adaptable to the varying needs of children
• Great problem-solver who is able to discipline children in keeping with the demands of parents
• Extremely dependable to care for home and children in the absence of parents
• Develop, nurture and care for children at the employer’s home
• Prepare formulas for infants and snacks for toddlers/children
• Bathe, dress and groom infants and children
• Arrange formulas and change diapers
• Teach basic language and math lessons
• Organize and take part in leisure activities such as games, crafts, comics, outings and exercise
• Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment inside the home
• Keep an eye on children’s activities during meals and rest periods, as told by parents
• Teach children regarding personal cleanliness and social interaction
• Keep records of everyday activities and health information about each child
• Take care of the emotional comfort of children
• Observe children’s behavior and arrange reports for parents
• Perform light housekeeping and errands running tasks
• Handle basic ground-keeping and pet care duties
• Help with homework's
and others :)
I am sure we could get along nicely.
Frequency of tutoring
irregularly (preparing for entrance exams, monitoring)
Place of tutoring
in the place of the household residence seeking a helper
If you are interested in contacting a babysitter, tutor, household helper, senior or disabled caregiver, handyman or a health and beauty specialist, just choose, order and pay a membership.
If you already have a paid membership, just log in.